Hampton by Hilton Birmingham Broad Street
200 Broad Street
Birmingham B15 1SU
T: +44 (0) 121 329 7450
F: +44 (0) 121 329 7460
There are a number of great things about this hotel:
1. It’s very central – a few minutes from the International Convention Centre, the canals, library and museums.
2. Its all new inside and very clean
3. It’s great value-for-money
Given all the above you do have to ignore the rather unimposing entrance – the building was once an inland revenue office. There is on site parking for which you do pay extra.
Hampton by Hilton Birmingham
This is a fantastic place to stay if you are on a budget – its new clean and price is per room – which start at around £63. And needless to say its popular with young people on hen and stag nights.
You are almost allowed as many people as you can cram in a room. And if you want to buy a takeaway there is a microwave in the communal area for you to warm it up. That’s friendly isn’t it.
It’s competing with the likes of Premier Inns and although it may be cheaper than most ..but its run with great discipline. The rooms are scrupulously clean..and the bathroom has a simple shower but its has marble surrounds and quality tiling and nice towels so even a fussy so-and-so like me was happy.
My only neg is that the dining room is totally inside … but if you’re having fun who wants breakfast?
- Affordable hotel in Birmingham center, near ICC and National Indoor Arena
- Walk to museums, shops, local attractions and restaurants
- 285 guest rooms and accessible rooms
- 24-hour residents bar and snack shop
- 100% Hampton by Hilton™ Guarantee
- Rooms & Suites
- Checkin 2pm
- Checkout 11am
Included in Every Stay
- Free hot breakfast
- Comfy bed
- Free WiFi in every room
- Gym/fitness center use